|Nutella Crunch Cookies|
Nutella Crunch Cookies
Chocolatey, crispy, chewy Nutella cookies with the crunch of toasted hazelnuts.Prep time: Approximately 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes per tray
Total time: Approximately 50 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts or pecans, roughly chopped
- Cream together the sugars, Nutella and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat well.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture and fold until dough forms.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and dunk one half of the ball into the chopped nuts.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet 3 inches apart. Press down slightly into discs with the flat bottom of a water glass.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Do not over bake or cookies will be brittle.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate of desired.